Be An Airbus Supplier
Embrace global aviation standards and gain a detailed understanding of the Airbus supplier requirements, so you can prepare for and meet Airbus expectations.
2,050€ / Early bird* 1,640€
Early bird = registration received 60 days in advance of training
* Virtual Classrooms | 980 € | 3 Half-Days
Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
12 - 14 December 2023
Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
26 - 28 March 2024
Virtual classroom (3 * 0.5 days)
27 May, 3 & 10 June 2024
About the course
Gain invaluable insights into international aeronautical quality standards, preparing you to seamlessly integrate into Airbus' dynamic supply network. This course is your gateway to understanding the Airbus supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS).
Designed for potential and existing Airbus suppliers (all Tiers) dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts.
Skills you'll gain
You will learn about Airbus' supplier requirements, the aeronautical regulations and rules, and the best practices for ensuring quality and compliance.
- Understand Airbus supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS).
- Meet and surpass Airbus expectations.
- Implement international aeronautical quality standards.
- Understand aeronautical regulations and rules.
- Understand the history and organisation of Airbus.
- Apply best practices in quality assurance, environment, risk management, project management, industrialisation, qualification, series production, material management, sub-tier suppliers management, deliveries and customer support.
All you need to know
Airbus potential or existing suppliers of all tiers, including those who deal with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts linked to Airframe, Material, Cabin & Cargo, Propulsion, and Equipment & Systems.
No prerequisites are required to attend this course. However, some prior knowledge of the aerospace industry would be beneficial.
- Help you understand Airbus supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS), the Business Requirements applicable to all Airbus suppliers.
- Prepare you to meet and surpass Airbus expectations.
- Teach you how to implement the international aeronautical quality standards.
The course is three full days long in a classroom setting, or three half days in a virtual classroom.
- In a classroom setting, the course runs from 9am to 5pm each day.
- In a virtual classroom, the course runs over a half day - exact schedules will be shared in advance.
- Learn the aeronautical regulations and rules that apply to the aerospace industry.
- What's the history and organisation of Airbus.
- Know the specific supplier requirements of Airbus, including those related to quality assurance, environment, risk management, project management, industrialisation, qualification, series production, material management, sub-tier supplier management, deliveries, and customer support.
- Apply the best practices for meeting Airbus' requirements.
- Receive the associated support documents and tools that Airbus provides to its suppliers.
- How to build and prepare key milestones in order to be compliant with Airbus' contractual requirements and aeronautical regulations.
- How to implement or enhance your processes and organisations in order to meet and surpass Airbus' expectations.
Please note that this course is in no way a guarantee for sourcing/Call For Tender activity for Airbus and its subsidiaries
- The course will be taught in English, but can be arranged in other languages upon request.
- The course will cover theoretical content and practical exercises, either in a virtual or traditional classroom setting.
- Practical activities will be conducted through exercises, use-case studies, and group work.
- An experienced trainer will be present throughout the course to provide guidance and support.
- Continuous control will be exercised through practical activities and/or QCM's (multiple choice questions).
The course will be held on the following dates:
- 12-14 December 2023 - Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
- 26 - 28 March 2024 - Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
- 27 May, 3 & 10 June 2024 - Virtual classroom (3*0.5 days)
- The course fee is €2,050 for classroom training and €980 for virtual classroom training.
- Early bird price is €1,640 if you book 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course.
- All prices exclude VAT where applicable.
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Customer Success team by email Customer_Success@beyond.airbus.com.
How to register for the course:
- Register online through the dedicated session webpage.
- Pre-registration must be received at least 7 working days before the start of the session.
- If the course requires a prerequisite, you will be required to take a test or participate in a telephone interview to validate your registration.
- You must give four weeks' written notice of cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within two to four weeks of the start of the course, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the start of the course or do not show up for the course, you will not be refunded.
- Name changes are accepted at any time.
Airbus Beyond cancellation policy:
- Airbus Beyond reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- If Airbus Beyond cancels a course, you will be fully refunded.
- Airbus Beyond is not responsible for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges).
Airbus Beyond is committed to providing an accessible learning environment for everyone. We understand that people with disabilities may need different particular support in order to participate fully in our courses.
- We offer designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- We have ground floor classrooms and lifts in operation.
- We provide signage in multiple languages.
- We offer personal assistance to people with disabilities, if needed.
How to request accommodations
If you have a disability and need accommodations, please let us know during the registration process. We will work with you to make sure that you have everything you need to succeed in our course.
Here are some examples of accommodations that we can provide:
- Sign language interpreter
- Assistive listening device
- Large print materials
- Extended time for exams
- Individualised tutoring