Learn how to effectively lead, coach and implement APQP strategies based in our in-depth understanding of the complete process.
Virtual classroom - 6 half day modules
(2 - 6pm CET every day)
21 - 24 May | 28 May | 29 May
About the course
Dive deep into advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) with our expertly curated course. This course is ideal for Engineers, Project Managers, Program Quality Managers and APQP Leaders who wish to further their expertise.
We offer both physical and virtual classroom experiences for an in-depth understanding of APQP methodology implementation, hands-on facilitation of key deliverables, assessment strategies and effective communication techniques.
Skills You'll Gain
Through this intensive three-day program, you will develop advanced tools and strategies to handle APQP processes like an expert.
- Mastering APQP methodology and related methods.
- Analysing and solving complex problems using the correct methodology.
- Training, guiding and coaching other APQP members effectively.
- Effective facilitation of key work sessions such as Quality Plan Timing workshops.
- Enhancing communication skills to successfully discuss and explain APQP concepts.
All you need to know
- Project managers.
- Work package leaders.
- Program quality managers.
- Quality leaders, such as APQP leaders, CTQ assessors, and quality assurance engineers.
One of the two:
- You have completed APQP Level 1 training or have equivalent experience.
- You have at least 3 months of industrial experience and have completed APQP Awareness training or have equivalent experience.
- Gain a deep understanding of the APQP methodology.
- Learn how to apply the APQP methodology and related methods with other multi-functional team members.
- Develop the skills to analyse problems, choose the right methodology, and explain the application of the method to APQP practitioners.
- Be able to train, guide, and coach APQP practitioners in the application of the above mentioned methods and other APQP network members as part of their self-development.
Three full days, from 9am to 5pm each day.
- How to present, select, and facilitate key APQP deliverables.
- An overview of the APQP model and implementation steps.
- How to manage a Kick Off session and element applicability matrix.
- How to facilitate and lead workshops, such as the Quality Plan Timing workshop, Decision Tree analysis, and Element Applicability Selection.
- How to assess KBDs and report on progress.
- How to find the appropriate argumentation to explain and communicate about APQP.
- The course will be taught in English, but can be arranged in other languages upon request.
- The course will cover theoretical content and practical exercises, either in a virtual or traditional classroom setting.
- Practical activities will be conducted through exercises, use-case studies, and group work.
- An experienced trainer will be present throughout the course to provide guidance and support.
- Continuous control will be exercised through practical activities and/or QCM's (multiple choice questions).
The course will be held on the following dates:
- 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, and 20 October 2023 in a virtual classroom (2pm to 6pm CET each day).
- 5, 6, and 7 December 2023 in a virtual classroom (9am to 5pm CET each day).
The course will be held in a virtual classroom.
- The course fee is €1,200 for classroom training and €1,050 for virtual classroom training.
- All prices exclude VAT where applicable.
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Customer Success team by email Customer_Success@beyond.airbus.com.
How to register for the course:
- Register online through the dedicated session webpage.
- Pre-registration must be received at least 7 working days before the start of the session.
- If the course requires a prerequisite, you will be required to take a test or participate in a telephone interview to validate your registration.
- You must give four weeks' written notice of cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within two to four weeks of the start of the course, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the start of the course or do not show up for the course, you will not be refunded.
- Name changes are accepted at any time.
Airbus Beyond cancellation policy:
- Airbus Beyond reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- If Airbus Beyond cancels a course, you will be fully refunded.
- Airbus Beyond is not responsible for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges).
Airbus Beyond is committed to providing an accessible learning environment for everyone. We understand that people with disabilities may need different particular support in order to participate fully in our courses.
- We offer designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- We have ground floor classrooms and lifts in operation.
- We provide signage in multiple languages.
- We offer personal assistance to people with disabilities, if needed.
How to request accommodations
If you have a disability and need accommodations, please let us know during the registration process. We will work with you to make sure that you have everything you need to succeed in our course.
Here are some examples of accommodations that we can provide:
- Sign language interpreter
- Assistive listening device
- Large print materials
- Extended time for exams
- Individualised tutoring