Industrial Process Control
1,850€ / Early bird* 1,480€
Early bird = registration received 60 days in advance of training
Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse
15 - 16 May 2024
About the course
IPCA+ is the most typical industrial assessment utilised throughout Airbus Group, ensuring Suppliers meet and exceed expectations. Tailored for Tier-1 and sub-tier suppliers, as well as potential collaborators responding to Airbus Call for Tenders, this course is designed to fortify your understanding of Industrial Process Capability Assessment Plus.
Skills you'll gain
Gain deep knowledge of IPCA+ and acquire essential expertise to elevate your industrial assessment capabilities.
- Master the IPCA+ process and its alignment with Airbus Supplier Requirements (ASR and/or GRAMS/GRESS modules 345).
- Navigate crucial documentation and prepare for seamless IPCA+ execution.
- Acquaint yourself with the assessor's methodology and approach.
- Comprehend the core elements: objectives, applicability, and Policy Team organisation.
- Implement the IPCA+ tool practically, ensuring a comprehensive assessment process.
All you need to know
This course is for current Tier-1 and sub-tier suppliers to Airbus, as well as potential suppliers who are invited to respond to Airbus Call for Tenders or are already involved in the process.
There are no prerequisites, however we recommend you have attended the ‘Be An Airbus Supplier’ training or
have some knowledge of the Airbus
Supplier Requirements (ASR or
GRAMS/GRESS module 3,4,5).
- Explain the Industrial Process Capability Assessment Plus (IPCA+) process and the content in close relationship with the Airbus Supplier Requirements (ASR and /or GRAMS/GRESS modules 345).
- Understand the associated documentation and prepare to perform IPCA+.
- Become familiar with the assessors ways of working.
The course is two full days long, from 9am to 5pm each day.
- Define the objectives, applicability, and Policy Team organisation.
- Learn the documentation of roles (questionnaire, agenda, report, etc.) and main process steps.
- Discover the assessment process - questionnaire, ranking, reporting.
- Understand the quality requirements.
- Sessions available in English. Contact us to arrange sessions in other languages.
- Blend of theoretical content and practical exercises in virtual or traditional classrooms.
- Engage in practical activities through serious games and use-case studies.
- Benefit from an experienced trainer throughout the course.
- Continuous monitoring through practical activities.
The course will be held on the following date:
21-22 November 2023 - Airbus Leadership University, Toulouse.
- The course fee is €1,850 for classroom training.
- Early bird price is €1,480 if you book 60 or more calendar days before the start of the course.
- All prices exclude VAT where applicable.
- Full payment must be received 4 weeks prior to the session unless training is funded by an OPCO (applicable to France only).
For any queries regarding this session or to arrange a private session, please contact our Customer Success team by email Customer_Success@beyond.airbus.com.
How to register for the course:
- Register online through the dedicated session webpage.
- Pre-registration must be received at least 7 working days before the start of the session.
- If the course requires a prerequisite, you will be required to take a test or participate in a telephone interview to validate your registration.
- You must give four weeks' written notice of cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within two to four weeks of the start of the course, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within two weeks of the start of the course or do not show up for the course, you will not be refunded.
- Name changes are accepted at any time.
Airbus Beyond cancellation policy:
- Airbus Beyond reserves the right to cancel any course up to four weeks prior to course commencement.
- If Airbus Beyond cancels a course, you will be fully refunded.
- Airbus Beyond is not responsible for any other expenses incurred by course participants (i.e. airfare or hotel charges).
Airbus Beyond is committed to providing an accessible learning environment for everyone. We understand that people with disabilities may need different particular support in order to participate fully in our courses.
- We offer designated parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- We have ground floor classrooms and lifts in operation.
- We provide signage in multiple languages.
- We offer personal assistance to people with disabilities, if needed.
How to request accommodations
If you have a disability and need accommodations, please let us know during the registration process. We will work with you to make sure that you have everything you need to succeed in our course.
Here are some examples of accommodations that we can provide:
- Sign language interpreter
- Assistive listening device
- Large print materials
- Extended time for exams
- Individualised tutoring